Sr. Recruiter - IntelApply Now Requisition ID RQ3885 Date posted 08/08/2017 All Locations Chantilly,Virginia,US;Falls Church,Virginia,US; Job Status Full time Category Human Resources Clearance Level Must Currently Possess No Active Clearance Required Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain No Active Clearance Required Telecommuting Some Telecommuting Allowed
Are you passionate about your recruiting craft and delivering top technical candidates? Do you consider yourself a trusted staffing advisor, a coach and a key business partner? Are you comfortable and effective at delivering optimal results in fast paced environments?
If so, this CSRA Talent Acquisition Advisor role may be a great opportunity for you! In this position you will partner with our hiring managers and business leaders to develop and deliver a talent acquisition strategy to identify and engage the top talent in the marketplace. You will share our "Think Next. Now." company vision with potential candidates, support hiring teams through the candidate evaluation phase and negotiate with and close top talent. You will be responsible for portfolio management across a large and complex business group, evangelizing and driving process changes with managers, and providing the critical feedback necessary to improve our results and increase business impact - all while keeping a candidate first approach.
As a CSRA Talent Acquisition Advisor, you must thrive in the hunt, and be focused on networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and companies to target. You’ll leverage your technical and business knowledge to manage the entire recruiting cycle (Requisition intake, research, candidate identification, candidate screening, interviews, and negotiations).
In this role you will be responsible for:
Building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers across your assigned portfolio: Provide advanced consultation to hiring managers regarding hiring needs and develop recruiting strategies for complex and challenging technical positions. Partner closely with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, qualify requirement to fully understand the position and identify best fit. Review job listings to develop marketing language to attract qualified applicants.
Developing innovative strategies around finding top talent and ensuring the best possible candidate experience: Be a sourcing wizard using traditional and cutting-edge sourcing strategy to promote aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline technical candidates
Actively managing candidate experience to ensure highest quality experience through all recruitment stages: Conduct in-depth technical screening/interviewing of candidates; Develop interview questions and conduct phone screens that address key competencies of job requisitions to pre-qualify active and passive candidates.
Developing an effective pipeline of key talent available for immediate hire and future opportunities based on our hiring plans and succession planning requirements.
Providing continuous and open communication to hiring team and leadership regarding recruitment efforts, including status of open requirements and pipeline. Research latest recruitment trends and provide recommendations to management for optimizing and integrating these trends into daily routines
- BA (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of 6 yrs, or MA and 4 yrs experience in full lifecycle recruiting with a demonstrated track record recruiting in the cleared community to include IT and Technical Engineering candidates in support of Federal Contracts
- Demonstrated customer and candidate management abilities and relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated success with using best practice recruiting methods as well as stellar negotiation skills
- The proven ability to conduct extensive internet mining and social networking and the ability to develop new, creative tactics for sourcing the best-qualified candidates and building a robust network of passive candidates
- Experience using LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Indeed, and other niche sourcing tools
- Knowledge and past use of a web-based applicant tracking system candidate workflow and dispositioning with EEOC and OFCCP compliance
- Ability to provide reporting and analytics on staffing status and provide analytic updates to management and customers
- Proficiency using MS Office with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Be a motivated self-starter that is results-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently, but also be a team player
- Technical recruitment experience in an agency setting is strongly preferred